**** vcomp100.dll Download Link ****
Have you not been able to play a game or use a Program because of the "The program can´t start because vcomp100.dll is missing from your computer" Error message?
Then watch this Video and learn in less then 2 minutes how to solve that error and keep doing whatever you were trying to do.
**** Steps ****
** 32B-Bit Windows **
-Download 32-Bit File from:
-Paste the vcomp100.dll File into: C:/Windows/System32
** 64-Bit Windows **
-Download 32-Bit File from:
-Paste the vcomp100.dll (32-Bit) into: C:/Windows/System32
-Paste the vcomp100.dll (32-Bit) into: C:/Windows/SYSWOW64
** You´re done **
— With what did we create this video? —
— Mac Setup —
Mac Mini: http://amzn.to/2bqXaAJ
— PC Setup —
Ram 4x: http://amzn.to/2bvZck8
Graphic Card: http://amzn.to/2b8H4Mm
Water Cooling: http://amzn.to/2bqYumZ
Modded Fans: http://amzn.to/2bqYJyC
Power Supply: http://amzn.to/2blWfCi
— Peripherials (Both Mac & PC) —
Monitor 2x: http://amzn.to/2b8KADB
Sound System: http://amzn.to/2bqZIP7
All the Links above are affiliate Links to amazon.com, you can still choose if and where to buy those items yourself!
** Script **
- Hey, what is up and welcome to a short Fixing tutorial,
- This time it’s about the error messages concerning the vcomp100.dll file.
- Here I’m using a Windows 10 Machine but this guide is also for the Windows 8 7 and Vista users.
- So the vcomp100.dll file is used by various Games or Programs and if it’s missing you can download it and place it into a specific folder to get rid of the error
- Okay, so first open a browser and go on the Website sts-tutorial.com where you can download that file
- You can click here into that box or follow the link in the Description where you can also find the whole guide in Text-Form
- So now just scroll a bit down to get to this Download Section
- Here you would have to choose between 32 and 64 Bit but the DLL only exists in 32 Bit so download that one, this is also the case for 64-Bit Windows Users
- Open the downloaded Zip file and copy the vcomp100.dll file.
- Now open your Hard drive, access your C: Drive and open the Windows folder
- Scroll a bit down to the folders System32 and SYSWOW64, those are the folders which need the newly downloaded DLL file
- At this point you have to know whether you are using a 64 or 32 bit Windows so is you don´t know, check this out and then return to this point.
- For 32 Bit Windows Users, paste your copied old.dll into the folder System32 and you are done
- For the 64 Bit Windows Users, paste the dll into the Folder System32 AND SYSWOW64 and your ale also done.
- Pay attention to paste the dll into the right folder
- After a short restart of your PC, the error should not appear anymore
- And this was everything about the vcomp100.dll error,
-I thank you for watching and hope that you found a good solution
- Maybe someone of you is also having one of those error so make sure to check them out.
- As always please leave your opinion and a subscription and don´t forget to never pay for something that you can do yourself