We're back with Season 2 of Diablo 2 today, with a Summoner Druid ( so we can compare it to the Summoner Necromancer ) - This summoner doesn't rely on corpses, which can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse (since there is a bit of a power difference) - As with the Necro, this is going to be a pure/near pure summoner (ie no direct damage spells/abilities) so that it's a fair comparison. This season I will be recording live on Twitch - so feel free to join me at http://twitch.tv/alzorath
Diablo II - Lord of Destruction (all runs) Playlists :
Season 1: https://goo.gl/I2N0Em
Season 2: https://goo.gl/J48zMV
Playlists by Class ( This is the Summoner ) :
Amazon ( Poison Javelin Javazon ):https://goo.gl/Usl182
Assassin ( Trap - Fire ): https://goo.gl/BqsXji
Barbarian ( Pole Dancer ): https://goo.gl/VmvQpT
Druid ( Fire Elementalist ): https://goo.gl/DkmJYj
Druid ( Summoner ): https://goo.gl/zFEVsZ
Necromancer ( Bonemancer ): https://goo.gl/B0gE7o
Necromancer ( Summoner ): https://goo.gl/aB1f3w
Paladin ( Auradin - Fire/Lightning ): https://goo.gl/anpddv
Sorceress ( Cold Sorceress ): https://goo.gl/cKCgFt
You can still purchase Diablo 2 (digital version) on Battlenet:
Diablo 2 - https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-ii
Lord of Destruction - https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction
There are multiple mods for either scaling or increasing the resolution, each with differing effects.
If you want to maintain aspect ratio (and have the intended gameplay experience), I recommend looking up the GLIDE mod, it requires some fiddling but maintains the most true experience.
If you want wide-screen or high resolution (views more of the battlefield than originally intended), then you will want to look up the D2 MultiRes mod.
I use the "GLIDE" mod for recording this to remain true to the original game's intended design.
The Glide wrapper I use has been approved for use on bnet as of 1.14d - Multires has been repeatedly been stated as being a bannable mod.
Other Series you might enjoy!
- Classic Gaming ( 1980 - 2010 ) : https://goo.gl/upGZ1p
- Modern LPs ( 2010 - Current ) : https://goo.gl/Vhu5l1
- GamerFi : https://goo.gl/2mB13Z
- TCGs : https://goo.gl/nFXWYD
- Collaborations : https://goo.gl/tSWnrh
Got Questions?: http://ask.alzorath.com
Want to support more content like this? I have a Patreon: https://patreon.alzorath.com
Want to chat with me live or join in on viewer games? Find me on my Discord Server: http://discord.alzorath.com
Diablo, the Lord of Terror, has fallen to a brave hero beneath the church of Tristram. Now that hero is gone, replaced by a Dark Wanderer who roams the world of Sanctuary leaving death and destruction in his wake. As a hero of humanity, you must face the minions of Diablo's evil brothers and stop the Dark Wanderer before he fulfills his terrible destiny.
- Battle Hel's minions as the Amazon, Sorceress, Necromancer, Paladin, Barbarian, Druid, or Assassin, each with unique skills and abilities.
- Storm a vast underworld of twisted dungeons and uncharted wilderness as you journey across the immense world of Sanctuary.
- Learn new skills, find powerful new weapons and armor, and enhance your gear with magic as your hero's power and legend grow.
- Take on the minions of Diablo in Nightmare mode for greater challenge and greater rewards. Grow strong enough and enter Hell Mode where your foes become truly fearsome, but the rewards are epic!
- Take the fight online with up to seven of your friends via Battle.net, Blizzard Entertainment's free online gaming service. Find games, trade, and compete in regional ladders during ongoing seasonal competitions.
The Lord of Destruction expansion to Diablo II adds a host of new features to the game, including two new playable classes -- the shapeshifting Druid and the cunning Assassin. Explore the snowy homeland of the Barbarians, face fiendish new monsters, and arm yourself with thousands of new weapons, armor, and magical items in the fight against the last of the Prime Evils.