NFS: Carbon - Final Boss Race & Ending Credits - Darius (PC Version)
• Rival crew leader: Darius (Darius' Stacked Deck)
• His ride: Audi Le Mans Quattro
• Territory he used to own: Silverton
• Race #1: Desperation Ridge (Canyon Sprint)
• Reward: $50 000 + Brakes & Suspension - Tier 3 Pro Package
• Race #2: (Sprint)
• Race #3: Lucky Towers (Circuit)
• Race #4: Eternity Pass - Carbon Canyon (Canyon Duel)
• Reward: Audi Le Mans Quattro
• Reward Cards goals completed:
- Number 1 → Finish Career mode.
(Achieving every goal of this Reward Card unlocks a new car: Firetruck)
- Conqueror → Conquer all the tracks in Career Mode.
(Achieving every goal of this Reward Card unlocks a new car: BMW M3 GTR)
• Crew name: ATG
• Crew Member: Nikki
• Her role/speciality - Drafter/Mechanic
• Her ride: Ford GT (Exotic - Tier 3)
- Race Bonus: 50% boost to speedbreaker and nitrous.
- Career Bonus: 10% discount on all car purchases.
• Biography: Nikki is 19 at the time of the Hero's disappearance and 24 when he returns, but she changed greatly in the Hero's absence. He was her first big crush and when he left, so did her innocence. Although she subsequently got together with Darius, she is not entirely sure she made the right decision. However, Darius delivered on his promise to let her race full time: the only place she feels truly free and in control of her destiny.
She is an only child, raised by her mom, who is a construction foreman. Although they used to be very close, they have grown distant since she got together with Darius. She has a "father complex"; her dad left when she was a kid, and that anger still resides a bit close to the surface. She started hanging around street racers when she was a young teenager, and her first car was a '69 Camaro. She took it apart and re-assembled her first engine when she was only 10 years old, and her first job was at a local garage frequented by street racers.
One of those racers was our Hero, whom she had a major crush on well before they started dating. He broke her heart when he skipped town at the start of their romance - her affection was reciprocated, but Hero deemed her a bit too young. She has the making of a top racer, but where she really shines is tuning cars for maximum speed.
At the time of Hero's disappearance, she'd made it on a Crew as a Junior Racer (Muscle), but she was still on the sidelines most of the time or helping tune the crew's cars. She feels that she doesn't have anything in common with people her own age and she's very competitive, doesn't expect breaks, and she hesitates to give them out as well. Although she's self-possessed and tough, she is not yet fully aware of her power and beauty; she wants to be sophisticated, but is not worldly, and although Darius is her first real boyfriend, her biggest secret is that she was saving herself for our Hero.
• Crew Member: Colin
• His role/speciality - Drafter/Fabricator
• His ride: Porsche Carrera GT (Exotic - Tier 3)
- Race Bonus: Larger area behind the Crew member for drafting.
- Career Bonus: Unlocks Autosculpt wheels, spoilers, exhausts, and chop top.
• Biography: Colin is a blue-blooded young gun who tore up the racing circuit in the south of England. After tiring of the competition, he heard through the underground of the level of play in Carbon and caught the first flight over. His perfect manners and refined taste do not extend to the racing course, where he is a cutthroat, and there's nothing noble about finishing last.
• Crew Member: Sal Mustella
• His role/speciality - Scout/Fabricator
• His ride: Toyota Supra (Tuner - Tier 3)
- Race Bonus: Winning races will actually mean less attention from the police.
- Career Bonus: Unlocks Autosculpt body kits, hoods and roof scoops.
• Biography: Growing up with the guttersnipes of the inner city gave Sal an appreciation for the deftest routes to escape angry shop owners. He finds just as much joy winning races as knowing that nobody else knows how he got there.
He's an avid race fan who has never been very popular, spending his time off the track following the careers of all the other racers. Before Hero left Carbon, Sal was a big fan and was in the crowd that fateful night when Hero left town. When he learns of our Hero's return, he seeks Hero out and offers his services. He is a serious racer who acts a little like a weasel, but he proves to be a loyal teammate.
Recording Software: Fraps
Video Editing Software: Sony Vegas Pro 11