Breaking News Today - Nikki Gogan blasts ex-friend for selling her out to a magazine

2018-06-19 11:02
Breaking News Today Thanks For Watching - Have a nice day ! » Subscribe to Breaking News Today : https://goo.gl/4WtBA9 » About : Breaking news today brings you the latest headlines, international news, celebrities, showbiz, fox news, cnn news, today news, latest news, trump news, breaking news, vice news, abc news, celebrity We wake up every morning to give you and your family all the things you need to start your day. . If that is important to you, that makes sense to us. We are in the business of people. Subscribe to our channel to archive our unique breaking news and webcasts. Connect with breaking news today Online! » Watch the latest from Breaking News Today : https://todaynews24htv.blogspot.com/ Follow TODAY on Twitter : https://twitter.com/newstodayhot Find TODAY on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Today-News-Hot-Breaking-News-1401664849953719/ Follow TODAY on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/103113644612246729501 Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/) #Breakingnews #Celeb #entertainment #HoolywoodNews Former Bachelor star Nikki Gogan has blasted an ex-friend for allegedly selling her out to a magazine in a false 'catfishing' story.The Perth real estate agent - who was runner-up on Richie Strahan's 2016 season - spilled the truth about a former flame who lied about his past and 'made himself up' - but claims the New Idea article was 99 per cent false.Speaking to Big Brother Australia winner Tim Dormer on Popsugar's Popcast, Nikki said she felt betrayed by a friend she thought she could trust.'I'd had a conversation with who I thought was a friend, and the friend has essentially sold this article to a magazine, which was not to my knowledge and I thought I was having a conversation with someone I trusted,' she said.'With this [article] that I was quoted in, that's what really rubbed me the wrong way, I hadn't done an interview... but to be honest there were parts that were real. Share this article Share My trust was broken with this particular person... I was having a laugh and was just like "Omg this happened".'The original story claimed Nikki had been left heartbroken again by a rich property developer named Matthew, who had fabricated a lavish lifestyle and was a serial player.While the 30-year-old reality star gave little details about what really happened, she admitted to falling for someone who ended up being untrustworthy. 'I went on some dates with a guy who I thought was genuine, it was after the show, and he basically made himself up,' she said. 'I was quite vulnerable after the show and I believed things I normally wouldn't. I was a little bit naive and volatile, I probably put up with things I wouldn't normally put up with too. I found out he wasn't who he was.'After the New Idea story hit the newsstands, Nikki took to Instagram to slam the 'fabricated' quotes.  'I appreciate that I went on a reality show and therefore need to live with everything that comes with that some 2 years later,' she wrote.'I'd just like it known that I haven't done a magazine interview in an extremely long time and therefore stuff like this is surprising and extremely disappointing to me.'She added: 'I don't understand how I can be quoted in an interview I never gave... Probably the 1% truth while the other 99% of this article is complete rubbish.' Nikki told the podcast she was most upset about being painted as heartbroken and unlucky-in-love, which she certainly wasn't.'It was over a year ago and I wasn't caught up on it. And the story reads like "Nikki's heartbroken again" and I'm not the poor heartbroken one,' she added. Daily Mail Australia has reached out to New Idea for comment.  Nikki had her heart broken on national television in 2016 when Bachelor Richie Strahan dumped her in the season finale and chose single mum Alex Nation.The pair have since split up, with Alex now engaged to fiancee Maegan Luxa.

nikki gogan bachelor