Follow these steps - To Manually Install Android Spreadtrum driver in Windows PC, if you want to install Spreadtrum devices USB drivers without (.exe) file installation.
How do I manually update Spreadtrum drivers?
How to install an Android Spreadtrum driver manually?
I talk to you How to update and manually install SPD Driver file, Take a look at this complete video Interaction, then do it.
A. Download the latest SpreadTrum drivers file https://mtktool.blogspot.com/p/androidspreadtrumdriver.html
B. If it is a zip file, Extract and unzip it.
C. PC - Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
Here is a step by step guide on how to manual installation of a downloaded Android Spreadtrum file.
1. Go to windows desktop icons "Computer" and Right click, select "Manage" and click "Device Manager" (If Win 8, 8.1, 10, then tap Search and Enter "Device Manager").
2. Select "YourName-PC" tab (top icon) and click "Action" menu tab, click "Add Legacy Hardware".
3. Open Welcome Screen, click on the "Next" tab.
4. Now, open option screen, choose "manually select" option, then click the "Next" button, open new screen click "Next" tab.
5. Click "Have Disk.." tab and Choose "Browse" my computer for Android SpreadTrum driver Folder and Select the .inf driver file, Open and click "OK" tab.
6. Open on the screen click "Next" tab button and next.
7. The SpreadTrum driver will be installed.
a. Android SCI USB2Serial Driver
b. Android SPD Driver
c. SPD Android USB drivers
See More Video:
How to Install Qualcomm USB Driver: https://youtu.be/Jn_ev6SPol0
How to Manually Install Android MTK Vcom Driver: https://youtu.be/yEHaz5XGmIU
How to Install Universal ADB Driver: https://youtu.be/hoQd6zqkkUU
How to Manually Install SPD / SpreadTrum Driver: https://youtu.be/70sRCW2qaf8
More Videos: https://goo.gl/F6JV15
Share with your friends or families and help them with any similar problems!